Skip to main content
Skip to main content.


Public Notice: Calaveras County Superior Court to Offer Online Ability To Pay Tool For Infractions. For eligibility information, click here.
Request a fine reduction for your eligible infraction offense using the new MyCitations tool.


Minor’s Counsel Opportunity

Calaveras Superior Court is seeking an attorney in good standing with the desire, background and ability to represent children in dependency proceedings and to provide services in accordance with Rule of Court 5.660.

If you are interested in serving as Minor’s Counsel for the Calaveras Superior Court, please click on the following link for more information.

Minor's Counsel Agreement

Vendor Application

Was this helpful?

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.