- Online Services Traffic Payments, Jury...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Contact Us, Locations...
Home » Online Services
A complete list of new, revised, and renamed Judicial Council forms including conversion information is available.
View case information or courtroom calendars.
Manage your jury service, check status, or change your service date.
View tentative rulings for case management and child support calendars.
Pay a fine or pay for traffic violator school.
Online Services (external web sites)
The Online Self-Help Center of the California Courts provides information on a wide range of legal matters.
Interactive programs that will help you fill out the forms necessary to request or respond to papers for a variety of legal issues.
Services for renewing licenses, reading news and reports, filing complaints and more.