- Online Services Traffic Payments, Jury...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Contact Us, Locations...
Home » Privacy Statement
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
For each visitor to our web site, our web server automatically gathers and stores certain information. This information does not personally identify you. Your e-mail address is not automatically collected. Only the following information is collected and stored:
- Your Internet domain and IP address.
- The type of browser and operating system you used to access our site.
- The date and time of your access to our site.
- The pages you view on our site.
- The address of the web site from which you reached us, if you come to our web site from a link on another web page.
We use this information to make our site more useful to visitors. We use the IP address and domain name to diagnose problems with our server, to keep our web site running smoothly, to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology they use, and to improve the content of the site. We do not track or record information about individuals.
If you choose to send us personal information by e-mailing us, we normally use the information to respond to your message and for no other purpose. We do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or give it to any other public or private organization for commercial purposes or otherwise. The one exception to this policy is if you send us a threat or a message that describes or promotes unlawful activity. We will share that message with law enforcement.
This site contains links to other web sites. The Calaveras County Superior Court is not responsible for the practices or contents of these web sites.