- Online Services Traffic Payments, Jury...
- Forms & Filing Forms, Fee Schedule...
- Self-Help Self-Rep, Info, FAQs...
- Divisions Civil, Criminal, Traffic...
- General Info Contact Us, Locations...
Regular full-time represented employees accrue vacation at the following rate:
|0-3 years of service||10 days|
|3-10 years of service||15 days|
|10+ years of service||20 days|
Regular full-time represented employees accumulate twelve (12) sick leave days per year.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Regular full-time unrepresented employees accrue paid time off at the following rate:
|0-3 years of service||22 days|
|3-10 years of service||27 days|
|10+ years of service||32 days|
Regular full-time employees receive 13.5 paid holidays per year.
Membership in the California Public Employee Retirement System (CalPERS). Specific benefit determined per CalPERS regulations.
The Court offers medical, dental and vision insurance coverage to employees and their dependents. There are four medical plans, one dental plan and one vision plan available. The Court makes a substantial contribution toward the insurance premiums.
Employee Assistance Program
Employees may use this program for up to six visits per incident per year at no cost to the employee. The services provided are completely confidential.
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (basic coverage for employee only paid by court)
- 457 compensation plan (employee paid/optional)
- Flexible Spending Plan (qualifying medical and dependent care expenses; employee paid/optional)
- Voluntary life insurance for self and dependents (employee paid/optional)
- Cancer policy (employee paid/optional)
- Accident Insurance (employee paid/optional)